- Handel: Solomon: Arrival of the Queen of Sheba. Tafelmusik, Lamon. Reference 2101. (Several south Georgia choruses, plus soloists and members of the Albany Symphony, perform Handel's oratorio Solomon twice this weekend: April 11 in Albany and April 12 in Americus. Free admission.)
- Rosetti: Bassoon Concerto in B-flat, M. C69. Eckhardt Huber, German Chamber Academy. CPO 999 936.
- Brahms: String Quartet No. 2 in A minor, Op. 51/2. Takacs String Quartet. (Based formerly in Budapest and now in Boulder, they perform Brahms, Haydn and Beethoven this Sunday, April 13 at Georgia's Spivey Hall). London 425 526.
- Rachmaninoff: Prelude in G minor, Op. 23/5. Denis Matsuev. RCA 88697155912.
- Anonymous: Sonata No. 10 from Book 2 of Prothimia Suavissima Sive Sonatarum Selectissimarum (1672). Chatham Baroque. Dorian 90706.
- Rachmaninoff: Suite for Orchestra in D minor, version for piano. Denis Matsuev. RCA 88697155912 (world premiere recording).
- Weill: Little Threepenny Music. London Sym members, Thomas. CBS 44529.
- Reger: A Ballet Suite, Op. 130. Norrkoping Sym, Segerstam. BIS 601.
- Beethoven: Twelve Variations on "Ein Mädchen oder Weibchen" from Mozart's Magic Flute. Anne Gastinel, Francois-Frederic Guy. Naive 4995.
- Saint-Saens: The Assassination of the Duke of Guise, Op. 128. Musique Oblique Ensemble. Harmonia Mundi 901472.